CEMENT STORAGE DOME – $10-12 MILLION RANGE
PENTA provided turnkey services for this project on an EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) basis. This project included:
- 75,000 ton concrete granular materials (clinker) Storage Dome.
- High temp belt conveyors transport hot materials to bucket elevator.
- Fill dome using belt and chutes.
- Material withdrawal using tunnel.
- Gates and electrical fixtures are designed to be easily accessible for maintenance.
- Material transport to existing finish grinding circuit
To view another PENTA cement storage dome project please go to http://www.pentaindustrial.com/cement-plant-storage-dome/.
PENTA has been a leader in providing full-service engineering, procurement, and construction or construction management solutions to the cement, lime, industrial minerals, mining & metals, coal, frac sand, and agriculture industries for the last 30 years. Our expertise lies in geological evaluations, mine and quarry planning, raw materials evaluations, plant system design, capital and operating cost estimates, plant layouts and design, process and operations evaluations, operations analysis, commissioning, start-up, operator training, and management consulting.
PENTA’s areas of expertise include:
- Quarrying Operations: Design of geological investigation, blasting, drilling, mine plans, crushing and screening plants
- Logistics and Materials Handling: Belt, screw, bucket, pan and drag conveyors; overland belt conveyors; bucket elevators; truck and rail loading and unloading systems; storage and reclaim systems
- Milling and Grinding: Optimum systems are designed for drying and grinding in roller and ball mills, roll presses, classification by High Efficiency Separators, cyclones and screens
- Bulk Storage Silos and Domes: Concrete and metal designs for domes and silos, steel bins and A-frame and process control loops.
- Process Control and Instrumentation: Design of process control loops and instrumentation scheme
- Pyroprocessing: We develop suitable systems of kilns, preheaters, precalciners and coolers, emission management and solid fuel firing systems and clinker handling and storage
- Cement Distribution Terminals: Truck, rail and marine facilities